Monday, March 7, 2011

In class demo




Here is a sample of a demo I did in class in Designing 3D environments. The topic was form and function. The class seems to be suffering from a bad case of I can't texture. I will go back and add some crack details, faded areas and finish texturing this Neo-Tokyo tid bit in hopes they will understand illustrating textures and editing photos and how to combine that with solid models. I will be making a video for them this week

We shall see how far the rabbit hole goes

3 comments:

  1. D: Yeah I hate that disease too. Do they have good lighting skills though? It masks the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I created a sweeeeet version of this at AAU with tons of detail but forgot to save it as a side by side.........was too sick wanted to jet
    I will more than likely finish it for next quarter as I think through the curriculum for Advanced Level design

    ReplyDelete