Monday, September 20, 2010

THE CALL GOES OUT...

So I want to work on some new art but I wanted to take a vote on all those who sign up for this blog

I know I have tons of projects I am working on and I may get some head way next week to maybe work on some more/ new 3D stuff (outside of the animated short and comic - well it can be connected related to your vote) and wanted to see and give you guys a say and what you would like to see....with my nutty schedule this would be something I would finish probably after October

These are your vote choices

1.) Sean of War - a gears of War version of me ( been wanting to do this since 2005 - just no time)
2.) New environment - Sci Fi you guys pick the concept art and I will determine from your choices what to tackle
3.) New environment - Fantasy you guys pick the concept art and I will determine from your choices what to tackle
4.) New environment - Steam punk- you guys pick the concept art and I will determine from your choices what to tackle
5.) Any other concept art out of these genres- feel free to pick
6.) Any other character or creature that peaks your interest....

That is about it....have fun...and let me know

The reason I am doing this is I need to use models for lecturing outside of my projects and I might as well ask the masses

6 comments:

  1. Since no one is voting I will vote for myself....SEAN OF WAR!!!!!!
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sean of war idea as well, since you have been waiting about 5 years!

    I would also like to see what kind of models you will be putting in, ex(Towers, Cars, Tanks)

    Looking forward to seeing the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds cool, why you were always one of my favorite instructors!

    I would vote for steam punk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote that you should model some food! A huge feast in fact :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you already decided to do Sean of War, because that was going to be my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lihn

    The food IDea is....SOOOOO tempting.....LOL...I don't know why

    ReplyDelete