Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Holy Molly


Well soooo much to do it's insane but we are at the trail end of the animated series Weird Junior High illustrations for the Bible on the series print and such. It's looking epic. We were trying to get the comic book out in July for my fist Full of Magic IP but it may have to wait till August due to time constraints and work load. Here is a sample of the color I did for page 3. My guys are coloring some of the others with a trade work agreement. I need to make them some characters and environment stuff. These guys are so awesome. We are soon going to sell some of my training vids in Brazil on Mudbox and Maya and such with them so things are looking cool. Have to help my wife recover from some nasty food poisoning today...so more posts are coming


1 comment: